Friday - More miles 'accompanied' ;o)
I like running here..! It's a nice space..
It has character..
You see plenty of other runners..
and it 'undulates' ..!!
Did I ever tell you.. I like hills..?!
:-D
I drove down after work and despite ending up on the 'wrong' motorway, arrived in good time for lunch..!
..very nice!!
So after eating and chatting, and watching the most complicated 'simple' game ever-
(who won that by the way..?), and a brief snoozle -
went running..
It was a club night, but the planned hill session had been cancelled..
so 4 of us did this instead..
Distance:- 8.21 miles
Time:- 1 hour 16 mins
Pace:- 9:14 min/mile
AvHR:- 134bpm
My foot, which had been aching, felt much better after this run..
I wore my NB 854's for a change. That seems to have been a Good Idea!
I'll put in the table when I'm back at my PC!



7 Comments:
Bear won, for the second time :-( So, now for a revenge match. Not letting a bliddy beginner beat me again.
What's all this running stuff? You training? Those poor children are going to suffer this week! Speed shopping, with interval sessions in the aisles?
By
Anonymous, on 07 August, 2005 16:29
hey Leon..
I have this theory that for girls.. running with blokes makes you faster (works for cycling too!) and they don't talk sh1te either.
so... what does it do for blokes..?
;o)
By
Cath Delaney, on 07 August, 2005 20:37
It makes them smile.
By
womble, on 07 August, 2005 23:22
Cath:- Makes 'em run sensibly - and smile lots - Even have a photo to prove it..!!!!
:-D
Oh look - 's already been said!!!!!
;o)
By
Leon, on 08 August, 2005 21:43
ooh posh table - looks like cheaty posting pics to me!
By
beanz, on 09 August, 2005 22:51
Beanz - he nicked that idea from me!!!! Cheat!!! (and I amended it and nicked it from Bear!!)
:-D
By
Cath Delaney, on 10 August, 2005 17:58
still, he did show me how to do ordinary tables in the first place :>)
By
beanz, on 10 August, 2005 20:06
Post a Comment
<< Home