Sunday - Blackburn 10K
So after a night out in Liverpool with a mad bunch of Forumites - an early start for us to get to the race was..
.....challenging!
Met with L'il Sis and her family.. the children and hubby ran in the fun run before the main event..
Brill..!!
:-D
this is a HARD race..
The 2nd and 3rd km are up..
Very UP..
..and it was tough. The surroundings were outstanding and as a race it was really nice because of it..
I will post the elevation graph when I get home.. it's SCARY!!
I had nothing left in my legs in the last 1.5 km..
Here are the numbers:-
Distance:- 10K (6.2 Miles)
Time:- 44:22 min
Pace:- 7:01 min/mile
AvHR:- high!
Ooh look - that's a PB!
L'il sis hates this race - ..
Can kind of understand why..
On the other hand, I really enjoyed this race..
I hope that my lovely companion forgives me for it though..
;o)
Bad news after the race though....
My niece fell fom some monkey bars in the playground - and fractured her distal humerus :o(
So - sending BIG HUGS to Eldest Mini L'il Sis.



3 Comments:
Forgive? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
By
womble, on 14 August, 2005 21:11
fantastic stuff leon
hope the litle one heals soon
By
b-z, on 15 August, 2005 08:09
Leon congrat on race. Hope your niece is ok
By
Unknown, on 18 August, 2005 09:29
Post a Comment
<< Home