Sunday's Run
Finally got out once the Little People were in bed!
I spent the first 4 miles on the phone -
YES really..
:-D
Well - some things just have to be done..
;o)
I hadn't realised how much wind noise I was creating tho.. So communication was....
...Interesting!!
Anyway.. Here are the numbers:-
Distance:- 8 miles
Time:- 63:52
Pace:- 7:58 min/mile
AvHR:- 165 bpm
Miles 5 and 6 were uphill - can you tell!!!!!
Probably not get out again this week (no childcare)
..Unless sis drags me out on Wednesday evening.
Next fun and games will be on Sunday after the social then - at the Blackburn 10K.
Which I'll be running with..
[waves]
Hi hun..
:-D



15 Comments:
well done for getting out there - and a sensible pace too!
By
beanz, on 10 August, 2005 20:10
*waves*
Hi gorgeous!
xxx
By
Anonymous, on 11 August, 2005 00:34
now then
whats going on here?
By
b-z, on 11 August, 2005 06:38
ROFL
:-D
Ruth, don't tell me you don't know..?
Leon, can I tell her..? Can I..? Can I..?
*wink* to you-know-who..
;o)
By
Cath Delaney, on 11 August, 2005 07:20
A nudge is as good as a *wink* to a blind bat.......
By
Anonymous, on 11 August, 2005 13:19
who you callin blind eh?
By
b-z, on 11 August, 2005 17:52
I know there is someone but he wouldn't say who!
Snot fair!
By
Evil Pixie, on 11 August, 2005 20:32
Hello and welcome to Leon's FLM training Blog...
[chuckle]
By
Leon, on 11 August, 2005 20:55
come on Pix get up to speed and use your detective skills!
By
beanz, on 11 August, 2005 21:14
You can run at 8min miling and talk at the same time????? Remind me not to run with you!
By
womble, on 11 August, 2005 22:55
and how would you know he can run at that speed AND talk at the same time..?
*wink*
;o)
By
Cath Delaney, on 11 August, 2005 23:13
He just said so in his posting......
By
womble, on 11 August, 2005 23:23
Nothing beats a good partner...
By
Anonymous, on 12 August, 2005 09:13
You are so right Laura..
:-D
By
Leon, on 12 August, 2005 10:39
So electronic gadgets do make you run faster!
By
RobW, on 12 August, 2005 12:44
Post a Comment
<< Home