Friday - Ran, Worked, Ran again
l almost didn't though.. Had an "I feel really tired so maybe I'll go in the car" moment this morning. So I pottered about a bit before deciding that I really should run, and by this time I was a tiny bit late. The temptation was to do the run hard and fast thing, but I managed to resist it, which was just as well, because I felt a bit of tightness in my right hamstring and the base of my left foot was a little tender..
Distance:- 3.35 miles
Time:- 26:57
Pace:- 8:02
AvHR:- 157
Good day at work other than feeling tired - my own fault that though, I'm not getting enough sleep. But I got to work with a colleague who I had 'mentored' in London.
The irony was hilarious!!!
Return leg:-
Distance:- 3.35 miles
Time:- 24:20
Pace:- 7:21
AvHR:- 162
I had a bad evening
But it markedly improved
Thanks folks
Distance:- 3.35 miles
Time:- 26:57
Pace:- 8:02
AvHR:- 157
| Mile | 1 | 2 | 3 | 0.35 | Run |
| Pace | 8:00 | 7:58 | 8:03 | 7:52 | 8:02 |
| AvHR | 149 | 161 | 160 | 164 | 157 |
Good day at work other than feeling tired - my own fault that though, I'm not getting enough sleep. But I got to work with a colleague who I had 'mentored' in London.
The irony was hilarious!!!
Return leg:-
Distance:- 3.35 miles
Time:- 24:20
Pace:- 7:21
AvHR:- 162
| Mile | 1 | 2 | 3 | 0.32 | Run |
| Pace | 7:28 | 7:13 | 7:16 | 7:31 | 7:21 |
| AvHR | 154 | 164 | 166 | 167 | 162 |
I had a bad evening
But it markedly improved
Thanks folks


8 Comments:
{{{}}}
ps for those still following - see he ran slower so it was further :-)
By
beanz, on 16 July, 2005 09:44
hehe - well said beanz!
By
Evil Pixie, on 16 July, 2005 12:00
ahhhhhh
there you are
By
b-z, on 16 July, 2005 19:22
Hello. Don't understand all this equation stuff, but saying hello anyway!!!
By
Anonymous, on 16 July, 2005 22:19
Hi folks
Went to see Dad - he was looking in really good spirits - still doing the 'brave soldier' thing (Silly boy)
I was there for an hour and a half - just chatting - haven't done that for quite a while
Now I'm using his computer!!!!!
So I'm in Welsh Wales, and I'm coollecting the children in the morning
Excellent
:-D
By
Leon, on 16 July, 2005 22:43
Just to say...
RE Dad - "I told you so"
:oD
By
Cath Delaney, on 16 July, 2005 23:44
Also...
EMMA!! How much wine have you had to drink..????
By
Cath Delaney, on 16 July, 2005 23:45
That you did Cath...
:-p
By
Leon, on 16 July, 2005 23:52
Post a Comment
<< Home