Sunday
Aren't you supposed to run on Sunday..?
I guess so...
And I have posted it on 'Training', so I guess that means it has to be done..
The plan is a slow and gentle 8 miles..
2 reasons for that, I haven't run for ages, and I'll be wearing my shiny new (correctly sized) shoes!!!!
It's not quite so cold here this morning, and the plan is to run to Richmond Park, around the bottom half, and back again this afternoon..
Really looking forward to this - I have REALLY missed running..
I'll put the details here later..!!
...And then there is a lot of tidying up to get done...
Ho Hum
;o)
Edit 18:30
Ok run done...
feet seemed OK, a bit of aching by the end, but there were new shoes and I haven't run for 3 weeks.. all in all it was a reasonable and gentle effort..
and it went like this..
Distance:- 7.88 Miles
Time:- 79:59
Pace:- 10:05 min/mile
AvHR:- 151 (73% MHR)
Actually - I'm really pleased with this - a sound Base Training effort
:o)
And I have posted it on 'Training', so I guess that means it has to be done..
The plan is a slow and gentle 8 miles..
2 reasons for that, I haven't run for ages, and I'll be wearing my shiny new (correctly sized) shoes!!!!
It's not quite so cold here this morning, and the plan is to run to Richmond Park, around the bottom half, and back again this afternoon..
Really looking forward to this - I have REALLY missed running..
I'll put the details here later..!!
...And then there is a lot of tidying up to get done...
Ho Hum
;o)
Edit 18:30
Ok run done...
feet seemed OK, a bit of aching by the end, but there were new shoes and I haven't run for 3 weeks.. all in all it was a reasonable and gentle effort..
and it went like this..
Distance:- 7.88 Miles
Time:- 79:59
Pace:- 10:05 min/mile
AvHR:- 151 (73% MHR)
| Mile | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 0.88 | Run |
| Time | 9:53 | 19:46 | 30:07 | 40:08 | 50:28 | 1:00:37 | 1:10:46 | 19:19:59 | 79:59 |
| Pace | 9:53 | 9:54 | 10:21 | 10:00 | 10:20 | 10:10 | 10:08 | 9:56 | 10:05 |
| AvHR | 135 | 153 | 155 | 150 | 155 | 153 | 155 | 155 | 151 |
Actually - I'm really pleased with this - a sound Base Training effort
:o)


7 Comments:
Come on then, where's the splits, the hr.....? We need to know!
By
womble, on 27 November, 2005 17:59
Posted now...
:o)
By
Leon, on 27 November, 2005 22:32
good plod!
By
beanz, on 28 November, 2005 23:46
Plod? Felt like a bliddy speed session to me :-(
By
womble, on 29 November, 2005 09:51
I think you'll find you've entered Watford half marathon now :o)
By
womble, on 30 November, 2005 13:41
Hmmm - so it would seem!!!
By
Leon, on 01 December, 2005 11:01
Happy Birthday, Leon :o))
By
womble, on 01 December, 2005 12:18
Post a Comment
<< Home