"You'rePlanningToDoWHAT...???!!!"

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Wednesday - :o(


Nothing today - Resting foot - feeling a bit low

Somehow listening to Dido seems appropriate

Sat looking at the mess that I need to pack up

Probably just a bit tired.. Hate Nights..

Could do with a real Rip-Snorter of a run - Ah Well


9 Comments:

  • go swimming or somefing then
    and tidy up before someone (female blogger) says somefing !!

    By Blogger Evil Pixie, on 02 November, 2005 17:11  

  • Can't Pix - I'm on nights - there's no time
    :o(

    By Blogger Leon, on 02 November, 2005 17:19  

  • (((((((((((((((Leon)))))))))))))))

    See you very soon
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, on 02 November, 2005 18:51  

  • You'd think
    that people would have had enough of silly love longs
    But I look around me and I see it isn't so
    Some people wanna fill the world with silly love songs
    And what's wrong with that ?
    I'd like to know 'cause here I go again.
    I love you
    I love you
    I love you
    I loveyou.
    I can't explain
    the feeling's plain to me
    say
    can't you see
    What's wrong with that
    I need to know 'cause here I go again.
    I love you
    I love you.
    Love doesn't come in a minute
    Sometimes it doesn't come at all.
    I only know that when I'm in it
    It isn't silly
    no
    it isn't silly
    'love isn't silly at all.
    How can I tell you about my loved. one?
    How can I tell you about my loved one?
    I love you
    I love you
    I !ove you
    I love you.
    I can't explain
    the feeling's plain to me
    Say
    can't you see?
    Ah
    he gave me more
    he gave it all to me
    Say
    can't you see?
    You'd think
    that people would have had enough of silly love songs.
    But I look around me and I see it isn't so
    oh
    no.
    Some people wanna fill the world with silly love songs
    And what's wrong with that?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, on 02 November, 2005 18:53  

  • big ugg form me

    By Blogger b-z, on 02 November, 2005 20:30  

  • " Wednesday - :o( "

    Thursday too.

    :o(

    By Blogger Cath Delaney, on 03 November, 2005 21:04  

  • Get some sleep! Everything always looks bad when your tired.

    By Blogger RobW, on 03 November, 2005 21:12  

  • ....I don’t care if Monday’s black
    Tuesday wednesday heart attack
    Thursday never looking back
    It’s Friday I’m in love....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, on 03 November, 2005 22:13  

  • aww... listen to her... serenading him...

    ;o)

    By Blogger Cath Delaney, on 04 November, 2005 13:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home