*Phew*
(sits down for the first time in what seems like ages)
Brief update...
Feet seem to have recovered from the ordeal of bruising and stuff - went to Sweatshop to have them looked at properly, running looked at and appropriate shoes purchased.....
and discovered that Asics are, in fact, the shoe for me - just ½ a size larger than I have been training in, and a WHOLE size bigger than the ones I ran Abingdon in!!!
Amazed really that I've not had more injuries!!!!
Training aiming for FLM starts tomorrow!!
Properly!!!!
Another difficult week at work - but I think I did a reasonable job, 'cos a was hugged in a 'not-going-to-let-go' way by the Mum of the little girl I have been caring for for the past week..
It was one of those moments that I will always remember, and why the difficulties of my job are so outweighed by the benefits..
and followed by a really nice meal with K and FF
I even got to see my best friend on the way Dahn Sahrf - super!!
The Big Move has happened and me and my stuff are now safely installed.... just need to workout where it's going to go - and what can be 'rationalised'...
even the transfer of the 'phone line and Internet went smoothly - which was amazing really.
Got to spend part of the weekend with Mr FF too - which was brill
:o)
Just all the various Bills and Things and addy changes to sort out now....
And new job starts on Monday...
Feet seem to have recovered from the ordeal of bruising and stuff - went to Sweatshop to have them looked at properly, running looked at and appropriate shoes purchased.....
and discovered that Asics are, in fact, the shoe for me - just ½ a size larger than I have been training in, and a WHOLE size bigger than the ones I ran Abingdon in!!!
Amazed really that I've not had more injuries!!!!
Training aiming for FLM starts tomorrow!!
Properly!!!!
Another difficult week at work - but I think I did a reasonable job, 'cos a was hugged in a 'not-going-to-let-go' way by the Mum of the little girl I have been caring for for the past week..
It was one of those moments that I will always remember, and why the difficulties of my job are so outweighed by the benefits..
and followed by a really nice meal with K and FF
I even got to see my best friend on the way Dahn Sahrf - super!!
The Big Move has happened and me and my stuff are now safely installed.... just need to workout where it's going to go - and what can be 'rationalised'...
even the transfer of the 'phone line and Internet went smoothly - which was amazing really.
Got to spend part of the weekend with Mr FF too - which was brill
:o)
Just all the various Bills and Things and addy changes to sort out now....
And new job starts on Monday...


4 Comments:
enjoy
xx
By
beanz, on 26 November, 2005 20:15
Thanks Beanz....
Looking forward to it
:o)
By
Leon, on 26 November, 2005 20:24
take care love
er
I accidentally wiped the number you sent me on mobile
please resend
and your e addy
By
b-z, on 26 November, 2005 22:34
congrats Leon!
By
Evil Pixie, on 27 November, 2005 13:19
Post a Comment
<< Home