"You'rePlanningToDoWHAT...???!!!"

Monday, October 24, 2005

Monday

Fantastic Weekend :o)
Long Long drive on Sunday..
and ½ contemplated running to work this morning, but bailed out on the grounds that the extra ¾ hours slumber would be good for me!!!


Good decision! - 'cos it was a hard work day!!!!!


So - I have been told that training 'proper' starts from now.... which I guess means that I'm actually going to have to do some!!!!


So I WILL be running tomorrow - haven't decided how far yet - or at what pace - but I REALLY want to not only survive FLM, but actually do something that I can be really proud of there...

So...


Lets see how it goes eh..??!!


16 Comments:

  • hmmmm
    Proper training starts now - tomorrow but don't know what!
    What sort of proper plan is that!
    Right
    get a plan
    write it down
    don't say what days you do stuff just that X Y and Z has to be done this week and A B and C next week etc. Gives you the discipline and structure with the flexibility to allow life to get in the way
    I know
    I do it
    works for me
    Oh and don't forget
    REST IS GOOD
    and
    LISTEN TO YOUR BODY!

    Mwah!

    By Blogger Evil Pixie, on 24 October, 2005 22:48  

  • You know me Pix...

    I don't do things by half..!!!!!!
    And not only have I set my mind on a particular goal, I have someone who will make sure that I train properly too...!!!!

    :o)

    By Blogger Leon, on 24 October, 2005 22:57  

  • yes we know you leon! Oh so well!
    Hence the words in caps!! hehe!

    Oi PT - watch him won't you cos I need a runner to support at FLM 06!

    By Blogger Evil Pixie, on 24 October, 2005 23:04  

  • [Chuckle]

    Point taken...

    Apparently I'm running either for 1 hour or 7 miles...
    nice and easy ...

    tomorrow

    That told me... Eh..??!!

    ;o)

    By Blogger Leon, on 24 October, 2005 23:21  

  • pleased to hear it!

    By Blogger Evil Pixie, on 25 October, 2005 08:18  

  • was a bit worried there - thought PT had forgotten to give you any instructions

    run well

    we await the report

    xx

    By Blogger beanz, on 25 October, 2005 09:18  

  • A full and proper training schedule will be coming quite soon, fear not everyone. At the moment, this is officially base training phase one, where young Leon gets used to running regularly over longer and longer distances. No need to wear him out with speed sessions too soon.

    Hill training, track sessions, interval work, tempo runs will arrive after Xmas.

    hehehehehehehe

    By Anonymous Anonymous, on 25 October, 2005 09:34  

  • That anon post was of course me. My qualifications don't include 'computing for personal trainers'......

    By Anonymous Anonymous, on 25 October, 2005 09:34  

  • I think that the PT is being far to kind!
    I also recommend some regular "cross training" to increase the heart rate for short intense periods!!
    hehe
    :-D
    Ok I'll go now!

    By Blogger Evil Pixie, on 25 October, 2005 11:01  

  • [note to self:]

    "..regular "cross training" to increase the heart rate for short intense periods!!"

    cc. PT

    By Blogger Leon, on 25 October, 2005 11:04  

  • How about a marathong training weekend at Trail Plus in February??

    By Blogger beanz, on 25 October, 2005 11:06  

  • Oh yes Trail Plus is a fab idea beanz!

    (giggles at Leon)

    By Blogger Evil Pixie, on 25 October, 2005 11:56  

  • Only if it fits into his training programme.

    Ah yes, you've heard about the benefits of interval training?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, on 25 October, 2005 13:21  

  • Beanz:- marathong training...???!!! Now THAT's an interesting idea...!!!
    :-D

    By Blogger Leon, on 25 October, 2005 14:31  

  • AHEM.......

    By Anonymous Anonymous, on 25 October, 2005 17:45  

  • who IS PT
    is it hadd?

    By Blogger b-z, on 25 October, 2005 18:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home